DIY: Denim Harness
--> Canvas would be a good alternative
Loops: Any woven scrap will do
(TEX 70 would be great!)
D-ring or O-ring
1. Measure Circumference of the animal the harness is for, add 5-10" Cut out fabric with your desired width.
2. Make BIAS TAPE out of the two pieces, iron.
3. Sew along seams. I use a blind hem foot. I like to use a triple stretch stitch to give the appearance of a thicker seam.
4. Slide on buckles, and slide on scrap fabric loop (scrap bias tape is great)!
5. Fold over end, and sew with a zig-zag stitch.
6. Loop fabric through the other end of the buckle and secure to hold.
7. Sew loop with an O-Ring or D-ring to hold two pieces of the harness together.