Part-time Social Media Position @ Simplifi Fabric
We are looking for a social media guru for our eco/organic fabric shop! We need a modern sewist to take control of our social media thru engaging photos of fabric stacks, gorgeous customer order combos, new arrivals, handmade garments and other random warehouse pics!
- Must be located in the Ottawa area, and able to work from your own home/space but also willing to travel to the Simplifi Fabric warehouse in Iroquois, ON once a week for social media photography & to get familiar with our textile offerings etc.
- Must have textiles/sewing knowledge
- Must be comfortable with taking “professional” photos for social media
- Must be proficient and engaging on all social media platforms (facebook, instagram, twitter, our website blog etc)
- Must be familiar with scheduling apps for social media (schedule 10-30 posts per week - which can all be accomplished in one/a few sittings with the app) or willing to learn how to use it!
- Must produce at least 1 well written, compelling and engaging blog post per month (sewing tutorial, DIY, info etc)
- Responsible for replying to all inquiries on Instagram, twitter, blog etc and relay those messages to the appropriate colleague in a timely manner.
- And anything else you can think of that can boost our social media presence!
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 18, 2020
Start Date: September 28, 2020
Please email resume, cover letter & social media links to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only those considered will be contacted*