Posted: Oct 20 2017
RAGLAN KNIT SHIRT
Birch Interlock Knit
- https://www.simplififabric.ca/products/the-champion-shroom-farm-fresh-collection-organic-cotton-woven-poplin-5208-52-00-90 (in interlock)
Hemp Organic Cotton Spandex Ribbing
Interlock/Ribbing: Wash in warm followed by drying on delicate in the dryer. Iron.
1. Cut and print pattern.
2. Lay pieces together, and pin (or clip!)
3. Serge/sew sleeve, to front and back shirt pieces.
4. Serge/sew underside of sleeves, and down the side seams of the shirt.
5. Prepare bottom binding of shirt, and serge/sew on.
.....don't forget to tie off serged ends!
6. Prepare neckband, and sew/serge on.
....the more I pin/clip the better turn out I get on my neckbands
7. Time for the sleeve cuffs! Once again pinning is your friend here!
serge/sew the seams, tie off serger ends, iron and COMPLETE!
What do you want to see in the upcoming weeks on the blog!?
Are you a pattern designer and would like your pattern featured, comment below!