Have you ever envisioned yourself with a Martha Stewart like house with updates to décor, every season? Me too!
It can be done a lot easier that you may think! By adding pops of color, seasonal ton changes and more you can make your home feel new each season.
We have included 8 free sewing patterns to do just that, check them out:
1) From Martha herself, how beautiful is the leaf table runner? It is made using linen and we are envisioning it with some stunning fall shades like Ocre, Army, Yam, Apricot Brandy and more (check out our extensive linen collection).
2)How sweet are these fabric heart coasters? A perfect gift, fun way to teach your children to sew and can be switched up for any season or theme. You can use a neutral outside base like our Hemp Muslin and introduce fun colors or seasonal patterns in the middle of the coaster.
3)Pillow Cases! Who doesn't want to change up the feel of your bedroom and an easy way to do it is with your bedding! This pattern recommends using a light to medium weight cotton, but wouldn't it be great in a flannel for the cooler months? Like straws gold or confetti.
4) We love the idea of making our own curtains for the season and love even more how these reversible linen curtains make it so easy.
5) Linen Dish Towels to bring the new season into your kitchen, mix and match your colors to match your kitchen or stand out with a vibrant seasonal color.
6)We love these custom diy tea towels! Grab one, or two of our dye/printing kits and customize your tea towels.
7) I love the idea of a quilt in every room, so why not make a seasonal one for your living space? This fun and unique pattern can be made with solids, patterns and gives me all of the warm and fuzzy feels.
8) I find one of the easiest ways to change the feel and look to a room is with throw pillows! What better way to revamp a room that with ever changing throw pillows.
We hope this inspires you to go get your creativity on and add a splash of the new season into your home.
What is your favorite pattern?